The Minority Cannabis Business Association
and Marley Natural™
have teamed up to combat the negative consequences of the war on drugs. The mission of the Rise Up™ Expungement Program is to help men and women expunge (or “vacate”) certain types of cannabis-related crimes from their record. On May 20, we will assist a group of select individuals with vacating their Washington cannabis-related crimes. You may qualify if:
• Are over 18 years of age
• Have a valid (not expired) state-issued (any state) ID or valid U.S. passport (you cannot participate if you do not bring your valid ID with you)
• Were convicted of a cannabis crime in Washington State
• Apply for the expungement day by completing the registration form
. Space is limited, so register early.
• You will receive notification of confirmed registration within 3 business days
• The event will be held in Seattle, WA. Address to be communicated upon confirmed registration
• There are two time options - an 11am appointment start time and a 12:30pm appointment start time
• This is an estimated 2-hour time commitment. Expect to complete the process within 2 hours of your appointment start time
• Food and beverages will be provided
• Please provide a valid email address with your sign up. We will confirm your sign up via email
• NOTE: If you sign up, you are expected to show up.
A no show means someone else who needed this service missed out because we saved a space for you
Complete the sign up form today to reserve your spot. Spots are limited, and will be assigned to qualified individuals. Sign up early before all spots are taken.