The “Asamblea Internacional Cannabica” is a conference that gathers a diverse cohort of highly qualified cannabis professionals, regulators, activists and leaders from government, business, healthcare, industry influencers, and civil rights organizations in order to debate current cannabis policy challenges and opportunities, among other relevant topics regarding Latino cannabis industry worldwide.
SAVE THE DATE: SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
- Congress – Country inside history of policy reforms
- Human Rights
- Cannabis policies, regulations and law reforms
- Hemp policies, regulations and law reforms
- Your Country/Government – latest developments
- Peace processes/agreements
- Civil Rights Policy Reform & Law
- CBD Legislation, products, innovations
- Industrial Hemp Legislation, products, innovations
- S. Immigration and Cannabis policies
- Labor policies, regulations and law reforms
- The drug control system
- Civil society & Cannabis policies
- Cannabis and citizenship status: a moral issue
- Social Equity
- Markets statistical data
- Social Responsibility
- Cannabis Policy Reform and 2020 elections
- Criminal Justice Reform
- Cannabis and prosecution: enforcement under a legal environment
- Political Communication, Public Opinion and Social Networks
About the abstracts submission and speakers’ useful info:
Abstracts can be submitted for 2 types of lectures:
Structure for digital set up
- Key lecture: state of the art policy lectures up to 60 minutes including discussion time
- Core lecture: TED-Talk type lecture up to 30 minutes including discussion time
- Language: Abstracts can be submitted in English or Spanish
-All abstracts accepted will be published. Title, author, institution and address will be published and included in the “Asamblea Internacional Cannabica” memories.
-All abstracts and lectures will be recorded (video and audio) and published on the “Asamblea Internacional Cannabica” content pages such as the “Asamblea Internacional Cannabica” website, youtube-channel, facebook-page, intstagram and other media channels which may be available in the future. The author(s) also agree that their lecture could possibly be published live on the “Asamblea Internacional Cannabica” website or social media channels during the conference.
A separate agreement regarding travel & accommodation is signed by the organizer and the lecturer for on-site events.